Nominations Are Always Accepted
Nomination Year: September 1 through August 31
Kentucky Veterans of the Year Criteria
1. Honorably discharged veteran of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, Reserves, or Air Guard.
3. Not currently serving in any branch or component of the military
4. Nominee must be a current Kentucky resident
5. Nominations must be no more than 250 words
6. Nominations will be judged on service to others after discharge
To nominate a veteran, hold your mouse over the "NOMINATE A VETERAN" tab above and a drop-down window will appear. Select either "Nominate A Female Vet" or "Nominate a Male Vet." You will be taken to the nomination form, and then just fill it out and hit the Submit button.