The nomination period for the 2018 Veteran of the Year Award is closed.
Nominations for the 2019 Veteran of the Year are currently being accepted from October 1, 2018 through September 15, 2019.
Kentucky Veterans of the Year Criteria
1. Honorably discharged veteran of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, Reserves, or Air Guard.
3. Not currently serving in any branch or component of the military
4. Nominee must be a current Kentucky resident
5. Nominations must be between 250-500 words
6. Nominations will be judged on service to others after discharge